Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by STORM FZE. Any dispute will be handled in UAE. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. By using Followers.io, you agree to these Terms. Reading them carefully is critical to ensure you know what you’re agreeing to. If you are not in agreement with these Terms, we recommend not using our services. Followers.io is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram, or any other third-party partner of these platforms.
2. You use Followers.io at your own risk. You are completely responsible for complying with Instagram’s rules and other legal requirements they subject their users to.
3. We are in no way responsible for any actions you take or the consequences of those actions. In no way are we to blame for your Instagram account being restricted or banned for any reason.
4. In no way do we guarantee a certain number of followers based on your purchase. We also do not guarantee any likes, comments, or followers.
5. We don’t ensure that you will experience the uninterrupted, error-free, continuous, error-free operability of our services.
6. We do not take any responsibility for anyone who contacts you from using our services, which includes any harm, abuse, or harassment you might experience.
7. By using our services and purchasing them, you are agreeing that you totally understand what your purchase entails and you are in agreement you won’t file a fraudulent dispute via your payment processor.
8. Our team at Followers.io reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, or modify the entire or part of our service or any of its content whenever necessary with no notice and without any liability.
9. The cancellation form we provide must be sent to us five days prior to your next billing date to avoid the next month’s charge.
10. Any purchase of our annual or semi-annual contract plans is a non-refundable service.
11. It is the sole responsibility of our customers to check back on our Terms to see if they have changed in any way.
12. Terms & Conditions: [Terms-of-service applicable to the customers using this website has to be included under this field]
- “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
14. Items/Products/Services Pricing: Inclusion is mandatory.
[Products/Services Pricing and complete description of the goods or services offered need to be available and accessible while the website is being reviewed by the Acquiring RISK & Fraud team.].
15. Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”. The logo of the accepted cards are to be mentioned on their Homepage and on their Payment check out page.
16. Delivery & Shipping Policy: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point - Recommended statement is “(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
17. Refund/Return Policy: To be included if refunds are offered to the customer. If not it has to be clearly stated on their website that the refunds will not be provided.
- Recommended statement is “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
18. Address & Contact Details: Inclusion is mandatory.
19. Country of merchant domicile: To be mentioned as UAE.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Inclusion is mandatory and should have any one of the below mentioned points.
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
Followers.io is not affiliated with Instagram TM or Facebook Inc. in any way.